Friday, March 15, 2013

Mid-Month Progress Report- March 2013

That we are halfway through March when I am still even yet getting used to this whole 2013 deal is a little worrisome. This world moves too fast. I did get my computer back a couple days ago and hopefully I will have no more problems in the future. Anyways, my mid-month proress report.

Study!!!

I think I am doing pretty well with this. I did well on my last Pathophysiology test, which made me super happy and I think I did decently on my Therapeutic Nutrition midterm so that's good too. I still have trouble with not studying at home but I think I did a lot better with that recently because I had to with all of our snow days.

Read or Re-Read at least 5 books

I finished a book, which we ARE counting even though I didn't read the whole thing this month. I also just finished re-reading Pride and Prejudice.  Every page reminded me why this is my favorite book. I actually noticed several tidbits that though I have read it many times before, I never had observed. That's why I re-read books. :)

Take at least one walk per week OR bike at least once a week

I know, I just changed that, but I am not sure what was posessing me when I wrote my goals because it was suppose to say that. Anyways, I have been doing fine with that. No worries there.

Stick to my "Diet"

I have been doing well. One day I splurged just a little but my mom made delicious braid bread so you can't blame me can you? However, besides that, I have been eating pretty well and working out every day.

Play only up to three games of online dominion per day

Since I didn't have my computer for so long, most days I haven't been playing at all. To my utter disapointment, the website I play on is shutting down today because the official online version is coming out. I don't think I can handle this. We'll see. This official version better be awfully good. I just played my last three games today and I am unhappy. :(

Cut down on computer time

Quite easy with not even having it for so long. But now that I do...

Do one crochet project

I already did one actually. It was my tutor's birthday at the beginning of the month and I made her a scarf using the basket weave stitch. I thought it turned out nicely but unfortuatnely I didn't get a picture to show y'all. 

Write at least 3 more blog posts this month

I've already done two and have drafts of others so I think this one is covered.

All in all, I am doing well this month. We'll see how it progresses from here. :)

Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...