Monday, March 30, 2015

It's Monday! Senioritis is setting in!

So when I graduated from high school I never had senioritis. As I've always said, I never really felt like I was graduating from high school when I did as I had already been attending the community college for two years at that point and already felt graduated.
HOWEVER!!!!
Now, I have senioritis in full swing! I'm having a very hard time focusing on my studying and instead I'm focusing it on... you know, reading and watching TV shows. :( Just a few more weeks and I'll be graduating! I need to focus on school for just that much longer! How hard can it be? ;)
I have had some pretty consistent reading recently, which is great for reading but not so great for school. My friend and I went to an antique store the other day and I picked up three bags full of books, which you can read about in my Stacking the Shelves post linked below. :)

Finished this week 

  • Rilla of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery (re-read)
  • The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Emmuska Orczy (re-read)

Currently Reading

  • The Valley of Vision
  • King Lear by William Shakespeare
  • 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne

Coming Soon in April!!!

  • Ivanhoe by Sir Walter Scott (re-read)
  • Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
  • Armadale by Wilkie Collins
  • The Borrowers by Mary Norton (re-read)

Reviews posted this week

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Senioritis.... I kinda know that feeling - as if you've already moved on before you have actually done so. Mostly I've felt like that in jobs when I know I'm leaving.

    Have a great week!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      That is exactly the feeling I'm having. :)

      Delete
  2. OMG! I totally know how you're feeling! Last week I completely just forgot to do an assignment. It was due on Thursday and I remembered it on Saturday night. I have an exam tomorrow and I haven't even cracked open the book! I don't know what's come over me!! But classes end in three weeks! I just have to hold out a little longer... Good luck!

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Just a few more weeks! We can do this! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm a junior in high school and I already have senioritis.... I can't wait to be done and move on with my life!!! At least next year I'll do CLEP or community college some days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how CLEP testing goes! I've never done it but my cousin has. :)

      Delete
  4. You can do it! I have faith in you:)

    You're rereading Ivanhoe? My, but I love that book so much:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I'm giving it another try. I'm not sure why but I didn't like it the first time. I love the Anthony Andrews film version though. I've been told it's amazing so I'm going to try it again and see if age has changed my mind. I hope it has. :)

      Delete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...