Monday, December 19, 2016

It's Monday! Can't Wait for Christmas!

It's almost Christmas! I so excited to celebrate with my family. I love giving gifts and I'm thrilled to see their reactions when they open them. I'm working Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (the price one has to pay for not working at all Thanksgiving week but so worth it), so we'll be celebrating Christmas a little early.
Amongst all of the Christmas festivities I'll still be sneaking in some reading of course.
So here's what's up in my reading world.

Currently Reading

  • Bourne Supremacy by Robert Ludlum 
  • Total Truth by Nancy Pearcey 
  • Openness Unhindered: Further Thoughts from an Unlikely Convert on Sexual Identity and Union with Christ by Rosaria Champagne Butterfield 

Finished this Past Week

  • Tales From the Perilous Realm by J.R.R. Tolkien
  • St. Bartholomew's Eve by G.A. Henty (re-read) (audiobook)
  • Outlaws of Time: The Legend of Sam Miracle by N.D. Wilson 
  • The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis (re-read) 

Coming Soon

  • Bourne Ultimatum, by Robert Ludlum 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Bless you for being a nurse and working on Christmas Eve and Christmas day! I think I'll always, always, always think of nurses differently after being in the hospital twelve days last December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas! Tales from the Perilous Realm and The Last Battle are great reads.

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...