Monday, November 20, 2017

It's Monday! It's a Girl!

Last week Brian and I found out our baby is a little girl! It's all starting to feel more real and we are so excited. I'm halfway through the pregnancy and anticipating the end already.
Between the pregnancy and work I've somehow managed to make time for reading. Yay! Hopefully this keeps up.

Currently Reading

  • War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
  • The Four Feathers by A.E.W. Mason 
  • A Princess of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs
  • The Mortification of Sin by John Owen
  • Total Truth by Nancy Pearcey 

Coming Soon

  • The Bronte Plot by Katherine Reay (book club pick) 
  • Adam Bede by George Elliot (Classics Club spin pick) 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lois!! May the Lord continue to bless you and Brian and your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look so happy! I know you will enjoy introducing her to so many wonderful books in the years to come :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaahhhhh!!!! Congratulations!!!! Blessings on the little girl-hobbit <3333

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm way late on commenting on this, but congratulations! Blessings on the rest of your pregnancy and the joy of meeting your little girl.

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...